The following list shows all the changes since the last public version 3.2.13. Now you can see what has been added and improved.
- Workflow for statuses - designating from which status you can switch to which status.
- Option to remove Sign Up and Forgot Password from the login screen.
- Email Search Optimization.
- Information about the message sender at the top of the article.
- Column on the dashboard with the email sender of the message.
- CC and BCC to create an email message.
- Metadata to forwarded messages.
- Enabling the expansion of the list of addressees from the contact group.
- Presentation of the date the message was sent/downloaded from the email inbox (rather than the date the ticket was created).
- Extend email search by entering last name or first name.
- Per user setting where the user chooses what default view (chat, tab) they have when they enter a ticket.
- "ticket.attribute_dictionary_value" to notification filters.
- Date of the user's last modification.
- Automation - filtering by two custom fields (ticket.first_attribute_dictionary_value and ticket.second_attribute_dictionary_value)
- Enable manual resizing of the WYSWIG window in the ticket preview (after placing focus in the overhang).
- Rename the create ticket button to create/send depending on the channel.
- Lazy loading filters (choices) on Agent dashboard.
- Optimization of notifications.
- Default behavior after entering reply writing to "reply all" - setting in admin settings.
- Edit signatures not working in admin.
- Error in console when entering ticket details.
- When entering the admin dashboard, a loader pops up at the very bottom.
- No guide in signatures.
- Error in the 'hideTicketViewLayout' console when accessing profile.
- Notification does not work - Assignee Change.
- Improved performance of subscribing receivers.
- Custom Field "Subscribed Receiver" is not working as it should.
- Bug fixes with editing and adding new reports.
- Articles by email do not go out.
- The drop-down menu in signatures is not on top.
- Ability to toggle the sidebar in the admin panel.
- When you scroll and click on the logo on the new sidebar, it does not open a new tab with the dashboard.
- Error 403 when trying to add a signature.
- Error when expanding report fields.
- Notices - bad looking radio and roles.reviewer.
- Default italics when writing Agent/Customer responses.
- Automation - disappearing services after saving.
- Automation - priorities do not display.
- On the small screen it cuts off the sidebar.
- When entering an email address, the subject and description of the request are deleted from the drop-down list.
- Total tickets - incorrect number of tickets.
- Reduce the font of dynamic-table headings.
- Statuses - with no statuses, there is no "Add" button.