The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Release Notes Mint Service Desk 3.0.2
August 20, 2021 - Mint Service Desk today announces the public release of Mint Service Desk version 3.0.2.
We are very satisfied with the great effort that our entire team has made, this new version will be to the liking of our customers. They will find new functionalities and improvements that will help their daily operations.
The following list shows all the changes since the last public version 2.8.6. Now you can see what has been added and improved.
- Fixed LDAP Injection
- Fixed drag and drop in Queue and Knowledge Base
- Fixed Widget removal
- Fixed visual aspects of sidebar
- Administrator notices
- Additional Custom Fields in Dashboard Columns
- Enterprise Features
- Saving a column setting
- New sidebar
- New translations - German, Italian and Portuguese
- Information about sizes, background extensions and logos in the login screen configuration.
- Custom Fields - Displaying in reports and dashboard
- Handling anonymous e-mails
- Surname to Last name
- User name to Login
- Layout of the email filters page
- French language translation update
- Fixed problems with surveys
- Fixed problems with reports
- Fixed for downloading tickets via API
- Minor bugs
- Sort dictionaries
- Extend the knowledge base to limit the visibility of entries per customer
- Ticket Deleting
- Extended Reports
- Ability to create related tickets from the asset view
- Notification Module - multilanguage extension
- Asset-company relation
- Out of office feature
- Custom fields required option
- Toggle tickets forward/backward from the details view
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Support for anonymous connection for SMTP
- Fixed an error connecting to an email box
- Fixed users report generation error
- Fixed user error with missing first and last name
- Fixed pending reminder
- Fixed minor bug
- Fixed error while editing Email Accounts
- Fixed problem with linking messages to tickets
- Delete provider button
- Fixed Geolocation Errors up to 2.9.1
- Fixed LDAP errors
- Fixed minor bug
- Fixed the ability to clear unnecessary fields
- Fixed error when applying filters to emails
- Fixed inability to delete DefaultQueue
- Fixed the lack of value reload in the ticket creation form
- Fixed Error while editing SLA
- Time tracking to help you estimate time and determine the time spent
- The ability to close related tickets when master ticket is closing